Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data or information when you enter your details on forms on our website when you contact us (in writing, by post, email, or posts and messages via the social media platforms that we support, or by telephone or SMS). We also collect personal information when you use our services or the services of our Sub-Processors as supplied indirectly to our customers through Data Processor Agreements we have agreed with those Sub-Processors. This data processing is permitted by law under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”.
When You Contact Us
When you contact us via this website, by completing a ‘contact us form, we may need to use your personal details to deal with your query or sales enquiry. The details may include your name, address, landline telephone/mobile number, and/or email and IP address.
In the case of an enquiry on behalf of a company, we may collect your company’s name, your position in the company, the company’s address, the company’s email address and telephone number.
Duration of Data Storage
We use your personal information only to send you the information you have requested from our company. Unless your enquiry results in the purchase of a service, or you have selected to receive news and promotional marketing which may be of interest to you, your personal details will be deleted from our systems 24 months after the conclusion of your enquiry.
Purchase of Services
When you purchase a service from Artwalk Maids, we will use the data supplied to fulfil your order. We will hold your details securely for the duration of the agreement. Your personal details will be deleted from our systems six years after the conclusion of the service.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect your personal information to:
· provide you with services that you may request from Artwalk Maids
· check your identity to protect security and prevent fraud when you use our services
· improve and develop our services
· meet our legal obligations
Storage of Bank and Payment Card Details
We do not hold any bank payment card details. These are held securely by our nominated payment partners.
Storage of Bank Details for Processing Payments by Direct Debit
We do not hold any bank details. These are held securely by our nominated direct debit payment partners, Go Cardless.
Who We Share Personal Data With – Third Parties
Your personal data is only used by Artwalk Maids for the purpose(s) detailed above. We share your personal information with select third party business partners where it is necessary to do so for the purpose of providing the service you have enquired about or purchased through Artwalk Maids.
We will share your personal information with authorities (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and select other bodies) for:
· prevention and detection of crime
· the prevention of fraud against Artwalk Maids
· to prevent money laundering
· for identity verification
· for the purpose of legal proceedings
We do not sell your personal information to any other third party for any reason whatsoever.
In cases where your personal information has been passed to a third party as part of the provision of a service purchased, you may need to contact the third party directly in relation to their continued use of your personal information.
We may record telephone conversations but only for specific purposes, which will meet one or more of the following conditions so as to be deemed lawful under GDPR:
1. The parties involved in the call have given consent to be recorded
2. Recording is necessary in order to fulfil a contract
3. Recording is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
4. Recording is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person
5. Recording is in the public interest or necessary for the exercise of official authority
6. Recording is in the legitimate interests of the recorder unless those interests are overridden by the interests of the participants in the call
Call recordings are only kept for one month and are stored on a secure server.
Web Browser Cookies
Keeping Personal Data Secure
Artwalk Maids is committed to keeping your personal information secure. All personal information is stored on a secure server to protect it from being accessed or used inappropriately.
Keeping Personal Data Accurate
Artwalk Maids will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is kept as accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. We encourage you to advise of any changes to your information by emailing your contact directly at Artwalk Maids. Where you have opted-in to receive news, periodic offers, or promotional email marketing, we will use only relevant personal information to contact you.
How to Access Your Personal Data
You can access your personal information at any time by contacting Artwalk Maids.
News, Offers and Promotional Email Marketing
Where you have selected to receive news, periodic offers, or promotional email marketing, we will use only relevant personal information to contact you. We may communicate with you by email, post, phone, SMS text message and social media posts to help us achieve the following:
· storing your details and updating them when necessary on our database so that we can contact you in relation to our services and information that may be of interest to you or your business
· processing your data for targeting appropriate marketing campaigns
We may process the data if we deem this to be necessary for our legitimate interests. Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR provides that we can process your data where it “is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of you which require protection of personal data.”
Updating Your Preferences
You can change your personal information and marketing preferences at any time by contacting us. However, our use of your personal information will not be affected by the opt-ins or opt-outs you select if you have provided information to us or through other means.
If you do not wish to receive information by email from Artwalk Maids, please use the unsubscribe feature on any promotional email received, email us quoting, ‘please unsubscribe me’ in the subject line, or use our ‘contact us form to request that your details are removed from our database. In this case, we will only retain your personal information where our legal or regulatory obligations require us to do so.
Requesting a Copy of Your Personal Data
If you have registered on our website, you can contact us via email.
Where We Collect Your Personal Data From
Artwalk Maids collects your personal information:
· directly from you when you complete a form on our website, register with us and/or select the option to receive news, information and promotional marketing from us
· from third parties who use our services, including information recorded on mail or parcels sent to you by a third party
· from Artwalk Maids when you enquire about or purchase a service from us
· from third parties who hold and supply marketing lists for sale or otherwise in the public domain
· from third parties when we undertake a payment authorisation or when undertaking an identity-check
· when you purchase a service which we provide together with a third-party business and the information is collected by the third-party business
· when parcels or posts are handled through Artwalk Maids or third-party networks.
Transfer of Personal Data Outside of the Uk
Artwalk Maids may need to transfer your personal information to third parties located outside the UK. If we do, we will ensure that information is protected to a level that meets the requirements of UK law.
The data controller responsible for our website is Artwalk Maids.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly be changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.